Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Today, I had a lot of time on my hands. Had I known that I would have had a lot of free time, I would have taken some more pictures. But, I didnt. Thats all there was to it. I waited for, well, about seven hours to get another install job and it never came. So, I watched around five hours worth of The Office. But anywho, heres what I captured across the street. While I was taking these pics, my attention was turned to two punk-a kids enjoying slurpees as they rode their bikes past the park. As they were going past, they tried to find an easy spot to put down the aforementioned slurpees and continue on with their ride. As I quickly maneuvered through the trees to see if they had given up trying to find a spot to litter the beautiful park, I found that they dumped off their drinks on the chess table statue. There was a garbage can ten feet away! I guess thats stupid Canada for you. But thats enough talk; here's the pictures.

1 comment:

  1. I like this pictures..=) very cool..=)
    well ...

    samantha♥

    ReplyDelete