Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I'm a terrible blogger. Its not that I don't have time for it, its just that I don't care to do it often. Oh well. I'll get around to doing something on here soon, I presume. When? I don't really know. But I do plan on uploading some more photos. I have plenty available on flickr, and since I have found that never-ending domain, I just have had no care to upload anything to this poor blog. My case in point is that I like my flickr site better. It is more widely known and is more searched than this tiny, insignificant blog I post to. I am quite upset that my photos that I linked from flickr are, well, currently unavailable. I don't know what thats all about but I resolve to fix it and no longer use that vile connection when I henceforth upload to here. Anyways, I'll put some more stuff on here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment